Monday, April 20, 2009

black + white = i like

please excuse the shittest pics in the world. left memory card at work and think i did again today. sigh. work has been busy, im actually updating you this at 11pm. going to go to bed now so i can maybe get up in time for a pre work walk. I feel fat. and i'm ovulating. yay in two weeks im going to be a cranky angry sad devasted bitch again, woot woot.
i sound negative but im actually not at all at the moment. work is busy which is good. i like my hair. i don't like my fat but mah. things are good.

this is my white tunic mini dress long top from the weekend. ha ha. mini dress is funny. its a little tight on me but i had a severe bloat gut today to be honest. i like it. i am so into black + white.



white lacey detail mini dress worn as top- dandenong market
knit hooded vest- crossroads
leggings- big w
silver lurex knee high socks- target
black flat boots- big w





3 comments:

Deborah-lee said...

I like the lace detail on the mini dress though there is something about the leggings that don't seem right. Maybe this one needs black footless tights to balance out the dress by showing longer legs? I do like the black & white theme.

I guess it's just the camera shot but it looks like you forgot your pants (Don't kill me!! I like your other outfits just this one doesn't seem the same great style as your others.)

Deborah-lee said...

And I have my fingers crossed for you that in 2 weeks you'll be a happy smiley wonderful you. I know hard waiting to become a mum.

Danielle said...

haha im not going to kill you! U totally crack me up! I wasn't 100% on the outfit either ha ha.
and thanks for the finger crossing... have only been half heartedly trying for a few months but i sort of dont want to have to try hard you know? I just wanted it to "happen" lol, silly I know. Specially when there are people out there trying for like years