Monday, June 1, 2009

these crazy dreams

ok so saturday night i dreamt my mon-fri job and my weekend job were merged.. and so its was an office slash kitchen, ha ha. It was really pristine and nice and it felt a bit like school?? Then last night i dreamt I went back to this courier company I worked at from like 18-22. My boss and I were kinda work friends but she was an absolute mole.. so anyway, I dreamt I went there and it was even smaller and crapper than I remembered and I think I thought I was going to see her, but she was like- ok so you remember xxx and xxx and then she kinda put me to work?!?! and I went along with ut, but in my head I was like 'WTFFFFFF!!!!! WHY am I back here????"
It was funny.. but kinda distressing.... NOW, wanna know what I think THAT means??

I think I have moved on a fair bit from when I was 18 and even though I feel old (it has almost been 10 years since I was 18!!!) I also wouldn't want to go back and be that same person I was at 18.. example.. I am now married (NOT that being married "makes" you) I do not eat as much shit as I did then and I actually exercise now and I do not smoke anymore.. I do have a better job and all in all.. I am just content with who I am in the world!

No comments: