Sunday, June 21, 2009

grey grey wah wah

grey boyfriend cardi- target
black lace tunic- kmart
leggings- big w
ankle wedge boots- target
belt- autograph
scarf- rubi

Today was such a wah wah stupid-arse day! Boring on all levels, mopey, wanting to pig out. lol

went to my aunties for dinner with nat and co, was fun... if you can disregard my crazy family happenings at the moment!

tomorrow morning am going for an ultrasound to check my fertiley bits. please god, make me ok. make my uterus an ok home for a baby to one day nestle (nestle?) I am so so sooo scared that this is going to happen;

Lady doing the ultrasound: Mmmm.. ok.. Oh. OH OH OK!

Me: everything ok down there?

Ultrasounder: Yeah. Yep. Yep yep yep, alllll good.

Me: No really

Ultrasounder: Well.. no. You don't have a uterus.

Dear God: Please do not make the above happen. I will be good from now on I swear. I just want the baby OPTION ok? yeah? cool. Love ya.



No comments: