Monday, June 29, 2009

miaowww

black and grey kitty tee- from mummy from target
black skinnie pants- cc
cropped hoodie- cc
black flats- big w
my dirty work runners in the background.. eww


My mum bought me this top- she has the same. As in.. we match.. ha ha ha.. how gay. I really like it but. She gave it to me yesterday when I saw her at work. These are also my new pants.. they have sagged a bit in the knee as the day has wore on, but they are still ok! I like them! and $10 halloww!

I am tired and over it and tired. I cannot wait to go home and I have to get the bus for the next two weeks as Hugo is leaving early- wahhh!!! AND i told my boss before how I don't reallly mind being the last one up here but it does kinda suck and since I don't drive (and the fucking driveway is a long dark hazard in the dark) you know, maybe in a few MONTHS someone could swap with me? And I was told- nope. Hmmpphhh.

Home..treadmill.. chicken schnitzel... shower.. tidy...rice custard.. tv

Ho hum. Thursday week is my last IVF appt and then we start when my cycle starts a few days later- HURRY UUUPPPP!!!!!! I have started to cut back on coffee, am taking vitamins anyway and this saturday is my last drinkie session- a friends wine tour of the penninsula.. glug glug!!

No comments: