Thursday, June 18, 2009

Shop Shop Shoppy!

OK so last night I went to the plaza- to get my lace dress.

I wanted to have a little wander so on top of the $30 lace dress I was allowing myself $70 extra.
I did Target- they had sweet FA. Like seriously. Admiting that but, my target is a shithouse target.
I did Kmart- please see above. They did however have the shoe booties I was lemming a month or so back for like $20- the issue here is the heel is kinda high. I am not sure if I would wear them. They are hawwwt however... hmm.. what to do, what to do.
I did Best + Less- see same for Target
I did Supre. I love Sups atm. I feel really weird in there, because I am large haha. And seriously, some of their shit is wayyy too small, but some (the made to be oversize lol) is ok. So i bought my lace dress, which is really a long tank on me lol but I love it and I have been thinking about it since I saw it two weeks ago. They also had tight lycra singlet dresses for underneath for like $18. I picked up a white one, and I do like the white under black lace but the white outlines alllll my bumps. I think the black will be more streamline. A little boring, but still good I think! I haven't bought that part of it yet, I want to try the lace dress over some stuff I already have first.
I then swung past Rubi Shoes for a scarf.. I ended up spotting some tassley ankle boots- I kinda wanted these since the start of winter but never found a pair that fit really well. Well, even though in the past I have found their shoes to be realllly small, this time they fit! shocked the hell out of me. I then saw a pair of black just under the knee suedey tassley boots- for $20 reduced from $70 on sale! I really like them- they are so bogan and 80's and they will not last forever, but for $20- who cares! I am soo having an outfit-build moment- new boots, black opaques, cut off denims and a striped long sleeve tee- and maybe a black vest!! I also got a $10 scarf from Rubi that looks suspiciouly like my others, only with a splash of red. hmm.

Can't wait for the day to be over. Have a hole in my leggings near my front bottom ha ha. I HATE that. Thank the lord for black knickers and a long-ish gray snakeskin tee.



black lace supre swing dress

black flat tassle boots from Rubi


red, black and silver scarf, Rubi

No comments: