Thursday, June 11, 2009

The week that was...

ok.. yes, it's been a while. I have been soo tired + so busy for these reasons;
trying to catch up with friends
working like every day as trying to save, severe
its freezing and all i want to do is sleep
trying to spend time nightly on the treadmill.

tis now friday morning and I want the day O.V.A.H so I can go home, cook dindins for the kiddies, do a workout, have a hot shower and crash in bed with a book..

below are some outfits from the week that was...

In the clothes shopping front, I have been quiet as have been saving and to be honest.. I haven't seen much I like as of late!
Big W- i popped in last night as they claimed to be having there once or twice a year sale- what crap.. barely anything plus sized was discounted and if it was- it was shit.
Kmart- they have a cute elmo hoodie at the mo, but it's a bit too cutesy for me i think. other than that- mah
crossroads- i like some of their shit, but the quality + cut is just crap. Sometimes I see something and I think, ohh that would be great! and I try it on and its terrible!!! All because of the shitty cut. Although they did have 50% off last night and I bought the grey cardi I am wearing below and a grey chunky cable knit hooded cardi.
Autograph- mah. Their belts are wide and elastic which I love but they are soft so they cave it on themselves. They had some cute zippered and studded leggings but they are thin and terrible quality and are kinda baggy on the ankles! Their knits are kinda grandma-ey
Best and Less- hit and miss. i have bought some great tops from their lily + lou range but they only seem to have the good lily and lou range at certain b+l's... not the one at my local unfortunately.
city chic- i find a lot of it tries to be a little too "torrid" and "gothic/emoey" and not really on trend? and its overpriced for what it really is- a fat version of supre, lol


sunday night, getting ready to go out in the city with friends
sleepy and delerious, tuesday morning
black ribb leggings and boots- big w
grey flannel hooded duffel coat- kmart


black ribb leggings and boots- big w
grey long sleeve tee- kmart
striped cable knit cardi- kmart




black skinny pants- regatta@myer
cream tunic top- big w
grey tie front cardi- crossroads
flat black boots- big w
eyes still closed.. sleepy :(




No comments: