Thursday, June 4, 2009

my manky cardi

I am tired.. and cold.. I just want to be warm on the couch with my doggies watching foxtel. I feel like this week has just flown by and I have had no time to just chill. Mum said to me last night that I have really bad time management skills and if I ever want to have a baby I am going to have to get better with that. Mah. Maybe I will google time management skills.

I am looking forward to this today;
Getting home quickly
Starting dinner- chicken schnitzel and baked pumpkin, potato, carrot and some broccoli
Doing a quick workout
Mopping the floor
Having a quick tidy
Having dinner with my husband
Watching a movie maybe, and sharing some “quality” time, ha ha.

Tomorrow I have to be up at sparrows fart (I LOOVE this expression, so bogan) and go to medicare and the CBA if open then work at the roast 11am-9pm YUKKKKKK
But then I have Sunday off and I am going to chill at home and bake- I am going to made splenda banana bread and splenda blueberry muffins, yummmm) then I am going out Sunday night and Monday- I have the day off!! Thanks to the Queen xxxx love you queen.



black tunic with white lace collar- big w
white/cream cable knit cardi- big w (its a bit manky and bally lol)
denim leggings- supre
almond toe scrunch ankle boots- target

1 comment:

Deborah-lee said...

I'm not sure what happened to my comments from a few days ago. You didn't delete it did you? :D

I was saying how great your skin is looking and the hair colour is fabulous.

Where are you hiding?