Tuesday, June 2, 2009

update





Soo I went to savers the other night and buy nothing worth nothing, ha ha. It was crazy! So busy and I am just over sifting through clothes to find nothing! Thrifting has become too mainstream and all the good shit goes too quick.

I have been very sensual with my eating and exercise lately, am very proud. Last night I did 4 kms which is the most I have done on any given night on my treadmill yet.

I really like this outfit I am wearing today- remember this top, when I bought it from Myer? Can’t believe this is only the third time I have worn it, not very good value per outfit wear, but I had to wait till it got quite cold as it is a warm as top- and since I have been freezing my arse off this week so far in this 16 degree outside/freezing breezy old building weather inside, I thought it would be apt. and so far, I am toasty!

Things I am looking forward to;
Fish cakes for dinner, yum yum yum
Treadmill-ing
Sunday and Monday, no work! What will I do with myself for TWO days off!!!
more eps of True Blood- THANKS PAULINE!!!
more eps of Charm School with Rikki Lake
being pregnant.. one day, ha ha



black long sleeved tee- thrifted, savers
charcoal and black knit tunic- myer
black leggings- big w
boots- big w

2 comments:

Magda said...

You have fantastic hair colour!:) Outfit very nice,and comfortable.

Deborah-lee said...

Your skin is looking fab.

Wish I could be so dedicated. I wanted to get back to swimming, but this cold weather has me running for my bed and hot water bottle as soon as I get home *LOL*