Tuesday, June 23, 2009

quiz me, quiz you

A: What accessories do you wear everyday? my diamond engagement rings and wedding ring. my silver and diamond heart on chain from mumsy. and usually a pair of earrings- faves at the mo are my diamante CC ones or silver filigree leaves

B: What is your beauty routine? I use Neutrogena anti shiny cleaner? I try to use an apsprin mask once a week and black head strips as weekend work kills me with blackheads. I moisterise maybe every second night. I have oily as skin but I never ever want wrinkles xx

C: What was the last item of clothing (for yourself) that you purchased? my lace over-dress from Supre.

D: Do you use a dresser, closet, or both? closet. 2.5 of them.

E: What type of earrings are in your ears right now? none as have been working out

F: What type of figure do you have (measurements)? Huge. Lol. I do not know what shape I have? A bit appley in the middle?

G: Do you wear glasses? Yes

H: What type of handbag do you carry? an oversize faux Dolce zipper bag in camel

I: What is your ideal style? model, off duty

J: What is your favorite brand of jeans? Serious? Big W branded skinnies- $25 and NEVER lose their shape.

K: Do you wear knee-high stockings? I would love love love to wear them ala Claire from ANTM. But I would look like a hippo in socks

L: Do you *have* to wear matching lingerie?No but I don't like to wear "printed" under garments much during the day. I like block colours.

M: Do you wear makeup? Sure do- Revlon CS foundation, Mineral powder on top, bronzer, blush, two eyeshadows, mascara, two lip sticks and a gloss.

N: Do you wear nightgowns?No, but I am really feeling a nightgown at the moment- with knee high socks on sunday mornings!

O: What outerwear do you put on when going out on a typical winter’s day? My grey flannel check coat or my black trench.

P: What is your favorite perfume? Armani ,Code or Rock, Ralph Lauren

Q: Is your motto “quality over quantity” when it comes to clothing and accessories? no way!

R: Do you wear rain boots? Never.

S: Do you wear socks or slippers when your feet get cold? yes, my leopard print slippers

T: Do you have a set of travel luggage? Nope

U: What is your daily uniform? leggings, boots, tunics, cardi's, scarves

V: If you are married, did you wear a veil with your wedding dress? Yes I did. Trimmed with swarovski crystals

W: Do you wear a watch? At times

X: What item of clothing always makes you feel beautiful? Anything stripey. And a cute empire line dress with tights.

Y: What is your favorite type of yarn? Pardon??

Z: Do you prefer zippers or buttons? Both?

No comments: