Monday, June 22, 2009

Into the Blue


zebra oversize tee- lily + lou @ best and less
blue cardi- big w
denim leggings- supre
black boots- big w
leaf earrings- big w


Oh HI there.
OK, soo.. I have a uterus. It's a good shape. It has no nasties on it. I have follicles and stuff too, and ovaries. The lady who did it was soo nice and I befriended her so she would tell me what was what, he he. THEN I had to de-panty and have a dildo cam! THAT was unexpected and kinda gross. The only thing she said to me was that there appears to be or have been in the past some hormone imbalance. Hmmphh. But she said she was pretty sure it was something in the past because I appear to be ovulating fine, because she saw a dominant follicle (which should release an egg in a few days)
My blood tests came back clear too- soo I do not have any STD's.. and I know that that is something i shouldn't have been worried about (because I know be a good girl who always used protection in her past yeah? well.. I didn't) but I was worried about it.. and I knew that the ultrasound and blood tests were something I needed to have done but I was so soo shit scared! I have not yet spoken to the doctor but the ultrasound lately gave me a blow by blow this morning and the nurse at my doctors office told me the BT's were ok.. so.. guess what? I should be ok to start IVF next month!!
Exciting!

My hair is a little flat today btw.. because I washed it this morning but I kinda like it- the colour is not so ranga-ey when it is freshly washed and semi straightened. I like this cardi today because I needed to NOT wear any black today- well apart from my boots anyway! I just feel so uninspired at the moment clothes wise. Mah.






No comments: