Monday, June 15, 2009

Random Wafflings

cream bib front blouse- autugraph
black ribb leggings- big w
brown boots- kmart
Pretty boring, yah yah.
Yesterday my black flat boots broke. I was sad. My husband fixed them last night with some heavy as duty glue but I am resting them for a day or so, lol.
I just realised its like the middle of June and this is only my fifth june post. Where has June gone?? Serious!! I think I am working way too much, but I am saving a lot and that is good! Lots to save for! Apart from the two crossroads 50% off cardi's last week I really have not bought anything but i can't really see anything I want to buy either? I have a party this saturday night but its just a casual house party and after working an eleven hour shift I will be in something comfy. In two weeks I have a bigger party, a wine tour bus and then a pub afterwards and I need to find something hawwt to wear. I really like lace atm and want the lace mini dress from supre to wear over my WL leggings but I need something under the lace mini dress and not something black either I think- too much black. I might head to savers soon and look for a jewel tone slip to wear under? That would be cute? or maybe a white slip- i like the idea of a white slip under black lace, wet looks and maybe some brown or black scrunchie ankle boots. Hmm.. nice!!



with thrifted cardi


No comments: