Wednesday, June 17, 2009

YOU look familiar!

white tunic/dress- dandenong markets (Deb K)
black ribb leggings- big w
brown boots- kmart
scarf- big w


You look familiar because

a) i seem to have had a thing for white/light tops, black leggings, boots and a cardi all week. Or all winter, lol

b) i wore this a little while ago and wasn't 100%. I like it better today.


I am sleepy and cold. It is 5 degrees at the mo

I am looking forward to;


  • going shopping tonight and buying my lace overdress, dry shampoo, maybe a new scarf and hopefully the next house of night book i need to read!

  • having a few hours at home by myself tomorrow night as husband is going out. I'm thinking, Lean Cuisine and sex and the city!

  • seeing my peeps at a house party saturday night after working an 11 hour shift ha ha

  • having a day off finally sunday! a WHOLE day! I might go see a movie!!

3 comments:

Deborah-lee said...

Hee hee, I see a pattern emerging!

I'm like that, I've started a trend (for myself only) of black dress nearly every day with some kind of long sleeved tshirt under it! (oh and my boots!!)

AND GIRL .. you made me snort my coffee on the keyboard. I read that you were going to have Lean Cuisine and sex .. NEXT TIME use a capital letter *LOL*

Danielle said...

ahahaha!!! Now I am laughing! I have TERRIBLE grammer ha ha (I loike to think that my brain runs faster than my fingers)

Nefertiti said...

j adore cette tenue,tres joli top ;O)