Sunday, June 28, 2009

boganista

I am as tired as a hatful of something..
worked 11 hours yesterday, being saturday. Did grocery shopping on the way home at 9:45pm, ate some vegies, did some dishes, did 2 km on the treadmill, showered and died. in. the. arse.
woke up this morning around 8:45amish. The best sleep in I have had for months I reckon. made Hubs a sensual breakfast, watched about 25 mins of TV (saw thriller video clip TWICE WTFFFFF) cleaned the house, washed the dogs, went for a quick driving lesson, went to the shops and bought hubs some boxers, myself a necklace and moisteriser, mum and me a coffee and then went to work with mumsy from 4pm-9pm. Tis now 10:42pm and am waiting for dinner.. yes that is correct. I am also showered and waiting for bed too :-) I cannot beleive that I worked 16 of the 48 hours this weekend gave me. but I need the dosh and am not working next weekend- at all! Scary!
Channeling a boganista. in work trackies and runners. new valley girl tank and cc cropped hoodie.





No comments: