Tuesday, June 16, 2009

gold finger

black long sleeved tee- thrifted
gold fine knit tunic- crossroads
black rib leggings- big w
brown boots- kmart
blackc ardi- thrifted

OK so I have had this dress for ages. And I can totally remember when and where I got it. I got is from Crossroads in frankston when I was shopping with Kelly. We had been in Bridge Road Richmond in the morning selecting bridesmaid dresses and I bought my wedding shoes that day as well. Crossroads were having a sale and I saw this and it looked so so so hot on the hanger.. I tried it on and it was mah... it was a little clingy (it still is i think ha ha) but anyway, I bought it to wear to Natalie's birthday drinks the next weekend- it was only $25 on sale. I was going to do a black singlet under, leggings and boots. I tried it on over the next few days and was really mah about it still. I never ended up wearing it as I had a severe gall bladder attack the friday before her drinks and ended up in hospital. As you do.

As I am saving, I am trying to wear different things I have not yet worn or I have not worn a lot. It doesn't help either that I am really into wanting practical comfy clothes at the moment (i have not worn a skirt yet all winter!!) but anyway, this morning I decided to give it a go. I think I should have worn it when my hair was dark as gold wih dark hair looks awesome. I think I look a little washed out with the current hair colour but jeez.. I need some different stuff!!









No comments: