Sunday, May 31, 2009

Supre? say whaaaaat?

During my heiness weekend I popped into Supre. I am not sure if I mentioned but I bought this grey tee shirt from the Knox Supre a week ago and I didn’t like it. So I wanted to see if there was something I was going to change it over to.. I didn’t really like my chances but thought I would have a crack.
So I saw the denim leggings out the front. I had seen them at knox too. They were about $6 more than the city chic ones but seemed to be more stretchy that them. I took those and a lace a-line tank dress (meant to be worn over stuff I assume because it was dead see thru) into the fitting room. I’m sure the sales girl was like, wtf.
Soo I pulled the leggings over my feet and thought, pfft no way! I then started pulling them up like tights and I was like, whoa, these might be ok. I got them all the way up and then pulled. Now, I HATE anything low waisted. I was pleasantly surprised to see that these were actually quite high! The lace dress was really nice too! Loose-ish and quite short, but would look great over leggings and with a cute singlet or something. Or even a short sleeved top. I ended up only buying the leggings and not the dress (but I might go back this weekend coming and buy it!)
I said to the lady when I was paying- wtf is up with the sizes here? And she said a) they now stock some stuff in XXL and b) their stuff is now made in Australia so the sizes are bigger.

Saturday night I worked. Sunday I slept in, looong overdue, was over kids, animals and inlaws. Went for a walk about 12pmish to Parkmore as I hadn’t walked on the treadmill since Friday night (a bit hard to work the treadmill in on the weekends when I am working but I kinda figure being on my feet in a food store for 5-6 hours is enough exercise) so I bought some new Matrix shampoo and got an eyebrow wax, bought a cream smockey top and had a relaxing coffee at GJ’s. Then went to work again Sunday night. And now am here, at work Monday. Blahhh…

Looking forward to;
MAYBE going to savers after work- 50% off sale
A nice calamari dinner
A good treadmill work out
A house tidy
Bed

tan slouch boots- kmart
faux denim leggings- supre
cream smock- big w
burberry-esque scarf- thrifted, savers (a loooong time ago)


No comments: