Sunday, May 24, 2009

Grey Gardens

black boots- big w
black leggings- crossroads
black long top/short dress- kmart
grey angora knit boyfriend cardi target
black + silver scarf- rubi shoes
vampire novel ha ha- kmart
tired this morning because of my busy weekend. Not too bad however. I woke up at 7:15am and thought fuck it, I'm, not hurrying. Sat down and had a glass of pepsi max and rice bubbles (HEY, pepsi max is no sugar and has f-all calories, same with rice bubbles. No fibre or anything good.. but hardly any cals all the same!) I sauntered into the shower at half past seven and was still out the door at 8:05am- score!
I am in love with my new cardi.. it is soft and warm
in love with my new scarf.. it is on trend I think :-)
in love with these crossroads leggings- something different from the usual shitty big w ribbed ones
LEMMING THOSE CITY CHIC DENIM LEGGINS GRR SHOULD HAVE GOT THEM YESTERDAY!!
Ooh.. I found this online questionaiire that I wanted to fill in!! YAY, questions!

How many browser windows do you have open at the moment for online window shopping? Pfft. none
What music are you listening to right now? Radio.. Boys + Girls, Evermore
What was the last article of clothing or accessory you purchased? grey angora cardi, brown clutch and black and silver scarf yesterday. Ohh and black lace gloves finally!
What piece do you wish most to add to your closet at the moment? denim leggings and a new brown belt
What current trend are you loving the most? black + white, black + grey, semi gothic winter dressing, wet look/"rats" leggings, ankle boots, crosses, denim and tan (always a fave)
What current trend do you hate the most? I am getting over layers- especially the short sleeved jumpers/vests over long sleeved tight tops- it is being done to death by everyone and I am seeing too many "older" ladies dressed in it- it is very "millers" to me. Yech.
What is your fave style or fashion-centric television program? Aust next Top Model- I like watching what models wear.
Who is your favorite designer at the moment? Balmain
What is your favorite footwear line? seriously? like IRL- target. Its on trend and fits my size 10-11 hooves. In fantasy land... Steve Madden.
Three fave materials? Spandex, Lycra, Cashmere
Three words to describe your overall sense of style? mainstream, no reservations (meaning I dress like I am skinny even though I am not lol)
How would you describe your winter look?
What will your look be this spring? no idea yet
What trend do you see becoming the biggest come spring? too early to say!
Who is your pick for the most stylish "it" celeb? Nicole Ritchie is ok...but i prefer real life blogs for inspiration.
If someone handed you $10,000 where would you blow it? Serious? not all on clothes! probably not a lot actually.. maybe 2 grand.. the rest? I would buy a new car :-)
Favorite shopping destination? IRL... I like Knox, Southland. Bridge Rd Richmond. In reality I would say USA only because it seems they have a shit load of larger sized boutiques.





I am so into this cross xx

2 comments:

Pauline said...

Aw! Don't say so about the trend with short sleeved cardigans and long sleeved tight shirts. I only just started wearing that, haven't seen it before I came to Australia! Don't wanna be a miller-lady! Ouch... ;)

Danielle said...

aww i didnt say i didnt love it! just wish the nana's would leave the trend alone!! lol