Monday, May 18, 2009

The Sailor

white + navy blue sailor tee-shirt dress- thrifted, savers
black cardi- thrifted, savers
white cardi (under black one)- supre

This is a little tricky to photograph and I had to do it myself at work as that is where I left the camera last night :( I think husband would have done a much better job. I think I may take another pic tonight when he gets home depending on whether I have thrown jarmies on that is, ha ha.. i like comfort.

So I bought this dress from Savers a few weeks back. I do like it. Its one of those top-and-bottom tee shirt dresses. All stretchy cotton. All Sailorey. I am a sucker for stripes. I have struggled a little with the navy blue-ness of it all but I think the black tights, red ballet flats and white cotton cardi do it ok. The black cardi was just because it was like 8 degrees out this morning and the white supre (!) cardi is tissue paper thin and not too warm (like I would expect anything else from supre)

These pics today are crap. The fog this morning made my hair look shit. and I am so so so tired this morning :( wah.











new rimmel polish. forget the name. am really into messy dark nails atm




black ribb leggings- big w
red ballat flats- big w



No comments: