Sunday, May 17, 2009

WIW last week.. the check effect

checked ruffle shirt- kmart
leggings- big w
black flat boots- big w


I wore this last Tuesday. Tuesday night I got a lurgy and was off work Wednesday + Thursday (pretty much slept both days) Friday dragged my arse outta bed for work even though I still felt like shit, weekend we had the kids and I had to work at the roast. Bleh.
I bought this shirt last weekend. I wanted it after I saw it in a kmart catalogue but they didn’t have my size in my local kmart but then I found it at fountain gate. I am not 100% on it. I HATE saying this but I LOVE the look of a check shirt on really slim girls but I feel kinda fat and dumpy in it.. I do like the way it looks but I am not 100% convinced yet….



added black knit hooded vest- crossroads


No comments: