Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunday Funday

my husband took a long shot so we could all see the lawn he mowed.. whatever!
brown boots- kmart
tights- crossroads
boho luxe dress- big w
cardi- thrifted, savers


I had so much fun sunday! Hubby and I were up early, threw on some skinnies and a hoody and went to drop roger off for his hair cut! Then went to Cranbourne and had a delectable breakfast muffin and coffee while he was getting snipped. Picked up our baby, went home, chilled for a bit (ie Hubby went back to bed for a little bit, I watched Almost Famous and painted my nails.. did a little washing..) then went to Knox, did some shopping.. (bought new grey knit cardi, lace fingerless gloves, brown clutch, grey top and black and silver fringed scarf) I was umming and ahhing re the denim leggings from city chic.. I finally decided on them, went back to buy them (at 4:50pm mind you) and the store had already closed! How rude! So now I will have to get to a city chic thursday night to buy them. Grr. Other than that there was nothing i wanted. I think I have so much clothes at the mo I need a month off! Jeez! We then went to Salsa's and had a mexican feed.. oohh soo good. I had the chicken fajita burrito and yum yum yum! Then we went and saw Star Trek. NOT the movie I would have picked but anyway.. it was suprisingly good!! Awesome day.. it's nice to have dates with your husband, ha ha.








my little clipped baby boy, roger

roger fashion



No comments: