Thursday, May 7, 2009

a very sensual zebra

black wet looks- city chic

zebra print tee- best + less

scarf (next pic lol) - big w

arrayment of shitty bangles- bigw



How cute is my new zebra tee? purchased last night for $25 from best + less. love it.

I have been soo blog lazy lately! I don't think that it has been that I have felt uninspired at all, I am just finding it hard to put myself and my thoughts into order that the moment and I get on here and write something and then I find myself trailing off or just writing stuff that isn't correct, isn't what I am feeling, you know? and I hate that. So I angrily and hastily press the X and piss off... hmm..

what I am loving at the moment? all my new perfumes!! Ralph Lauren Rocks, a new bottle of Armani Code and a new bottle of Liberte. I went to the L'oreal sale the other day, the staff one.

am loving the treadmill we pick up sunday

am loving my NOT one but TWO new wedge heel ankle boots.

am loving my new ruched wet look leggings-YES you heard right.. (pic later mm k)

Hating?

my fucking retarded body

my dis-order and dis-array

my impatience and tantrums

my hair that desperately needs the cut I have booked for it on Sunday

all the money I have piffled away lately. Mmm.. nah, I love that!!

CIAO CIAO









omg i look kinda crazy!



No comments: