Thursday, May 21, 2009

Comfy Casual Day

blue flats- target
blue ridge skinnies- big w
grey striped hooded top- kmart
black singlet under- thrifted
blue scarf- supre
black fingertipless gloves- some $2 shop



Its cold. I know once the fog breaks it will be warmer so I layered up today and did it oh-so casually like. I had a real craving for jeans today :-)

I am happy its friday. Tonight I am going straight home to have a house tidy and do a few km's on the treadie. Will then make steak and mash for din dins.. yum. A nice quiet tv watching night. tomorrow, will sleep in, watch some TV, maybe go out for a coffee before I go to work. Saturday night after work I will get changed at the back of the roast ha ha and go to the cove with Cass + Nat for a bit. Sunday, Roger is getting a doggy haircut and then husband and I are going to go to Knox, do a shop, see a movie and have some mexican. Busy weekend, I think a quiet one tonight is in need!

Popped into Savers last night.. I know there will be a 50% off sale in a week but because I won't get there till 6pm all the good shit will be gone. I usually use the 50% off sales to get the kids some stuff. Anyway, I had to pee soo bad while I was in there I couldn't really concentrate but I did manage to get a striped loose long sleeved tee and a sheer boho-ey looong blouse- will look nice with a belt over leggings or skinny jeans I think. Oh and some cute black + white flats with a skull on them for one of my step daughters. I then went to Target and picked up some black flats for myself on sale for like $12 and some Free Fusion textured legging/tights.


The shoes I am wearing today I swear I bought about a year ago for $8 on sale. I don't think I have worn them yet. I thought I would today but, I felt black shoes were too heavy with this outfit.

BTW I am still totally obsessed with the vampire academy novels and have started reading them again.. ha ha..










with grey jacket- millers

1 comment:

Deborah-lee said...

Is your username Applebottom?

And I've started hanging around the Curvychic.net forum as well. I just find it's more "me". I still like Vogue but at one stage it did go through everyone in the plus size thread all jumping on the rockabilly bandwagon. It's just not me and I started looking elsewhere (which is when I started finding all these other blogs!)

I like the Lily shirt on you. It's not really my style, but it does suit you!! The fog reminds me of where I lived growing up. The fog wouldn't burn off until lunch time when suddenly amazing blue skies would appear.

I'm glad you found a coat for your photo in the post above. I was starting to get goosebumps *LOL*