Wednesday, May 27, 2009

the lace glove debut

black flat high boots- big w
purple tee-shirt tunic- thrifted savers
black ribb leggings- big w
grey angora cardi- target
I don't know what it is but I cannot get enough sleep this week and that kinda worries me because today is thursday, tomorrow is friday and saturday and sunday I a) am working at the roast b) have the kids and c) have the inlaws down. I am going to be knackered. The following saturday begins my month of 11 hour work days saturdays rather than just the 6 I do now. Yuk yuk yuk. But I need the moolah really.. for reasons I will get into soonish I am sure :-)
It just seems that I get up, get dressed go to work. Spend the whole day doing sweet FA as we are pretty quiet. (I try to get some writing in during the day and stuff on the sly, ha ha) I then walk to the stupid bus stop. Wait for a bus, Get to dandenong, get another bus home. Do some washing and a little tidying up. Get on the internet for a bit or get on the treadmill. Do dinner. Do dishes and washing up. Wash hair. Go to bed :-) I mean, its not as bad as it sounds lol, I like routine. I just mean to convey that I covet a night where I come home and sit on the couch. And then go to bed :-) sounds great hey?
I had an epiphany about this outfit. I just thought this summery tunic would look great with my new fave grey cardi and I think I was right. I love the combination of grey and purple!
I also thought I would throw on my new lace gloves. I think they are more like glove-lets actually :-) They feel kinda odd and scratchy but I like them :-)
Am heading to big w tonight. I am actually for the first time ever on real spending rashions, but they have my flat black boots in tan and I have to have to HAVE TO have a pair. $35 mah!



lace gloves- supre


No comments: