Sunday, May 17, 2009

the best boots part 1

wedge heel loose ankle boots- target
Jeeze I love these boots. I bought them a few weeks ago but today is their debut. I wasn't going to wear them to work but since my husband drove me this morning and I have some black ballet flats in my bag I thought it would be ok. it is not so much that I thought the wedge heel might get uncomfy but more so that I don't want to trash them as I walk to the bus stop! I work in an office but it is in a big warehouse depo and I have a 10 minute walk to the bus stop, part of it is footpathed but there is a section of muddy grass.


Yesterday husb kids and I went to the shops. I wanted to get the two girls some new shoes. They were desperate for knee high black high heeled boots. Like the tacky kind. Not MY influence of course ha ha. They ended up with flat black round toe patent flats. Very cute, easy to match.
While we were out I popped into best and less because I wanted to see if they had any other cute tops like my white zebra one I bought last week. They did.. I bought the one I am wearing today, the peacock one and I bought a snakeskin print one too.. They are all the Lily + Lou label... they have some cute stuff! They also had a cropped red tartan vest too.. I tried it on but didnt buy it as I prefer longer, knitted (read- stretch) vests. But it was cute and very torrid-ey. It is just a pity that Lily + Lou is not available at all best and less's.

After I got Husb to take my pics this morning and we walked outside to leave for the day I decided to get him to schnap me outside.. as it was such a nice sunny cold morning...



grey peacock tee- lily + lou @ best and less
chunky black knit scarf with silver flecks- kmart
black long cardi- thrifted, savers
black wet look leggings- cc
black ankle wedge boots- target