Saturday, February 27, 2010

have you met?

grey owl tee- kmart
drapey black cardi- weekend @ kmart
leggings- kmart
i LOVE the mart!
feet- barefoot and preggers :-)

I went shopping with ma and pa and geoffy thursday night- coffee and delerious kmart wandering sore gums lol- until geoff got me some toothache drops to numb them and I picked up the antibiotics the dentist prescribed.. better ahhhhh... they still ache a bit.. its that little baby boy using up all my goodness and making my gums ache i reckon!


I bought the above top at kmart- i loved it. I am pissed off to say that in the wash this morning i noticed it had shrunk a touch- BOO! I also bought the cardi I am wearing, same as the grey maternity one but this one is non maternity. Oh and checkit- hair tied up again lol. except i am not sure what is with the funny look on my face hmm.


ohh by the way.. have u met my little man? This is his a loooong time ago, 17 weeks ago actually.. I will post some more recent pics soon xx






3 comments:

Michelle said...

Got that t myself! Congrats on the baby!

Danielle said...

thanks! did ur top shrink in the wash a bit? lol

Michelle said...

I haven't tried it on again but probably! I always buy a size larger than I need because that makes me thin!! (Self delusional, I know)