Friday, February 26, 2010

the tooth, the midwife and the bad week

same top as other day- best and less
same denim leggings- best and less
black cardi- kmart.. like years ago..
gold flats- rubi
me and my baby belly, on the maternity level balcony at monash


oohhh the above, above photo was taken the morning of my midwife appt. I assumed it was going to be a quick in and out- well yeah, never assume.

I saw some dipshit doctor who said my bp was really high and there was traces of protein in my urine so I FREAKED. Oh and my GD test was JUST over. Great. Oh and they might want to keep me in overnight. Work? Oh you have to work? Too bad. Farrrk. This came just after the day that my broken tooth reached breaking point so I was kinda not suprised if my BP was high. I went to the dentist that afternoon and had a temporary filling done, thank god. So anyway.. I had blood tests and urine tests and BP profiling. All came back fine, thank gawwddd. All my organs are functioning fine so no pre eclampsia. My Bp totally went done to a good level again. and the levels of protein in my urine are within the normal range. Thank god. And the midwives are seeing me once a week from now on. So we will see what happens hey??!! Maybe we will be delivering our baby boy a little earlier than we thought? But not yet- am only 27 weeks!!
Speaking of...


My brain is... headachey and baby brain-like


My body is... amazingly carrying my beautiful baby boy lol. Sick of hanging shit on my bod LOL


Dressing myself is.. Getting better- bought a few new tops last weekend so feeling it a bit more


My emotional state is.. emotional. Very teary,


Things I have noticed? My hair is gross and is being worn in a pony or clip. My pelvis hurts. My lower back hurts. Being pregnant is not as glam as is made out to be but I wish a little that I was dealing with it better lol.. there is still time i guess lol.


Current Cravings... Still mcdonalds coke. chocolate.

No comments: