Saturday, February 20, 2010

the little dress that could... be a top

black babydoll top/dress- crossroads
blackish jeggings- weekend brand, kmart
gladiators- target


Greetings All
So thursday night i went shopping as mentioned on previous post. I bought these pants. making my jeggings tally quite high. These are from the kmart weekend brand and are not much different from the size 26 (4 sizes up) jeggings i own except these are longer in the leg and the size 26 are a little looser in the leg. Stupid how 4 sizes up can give much little difference hey? pisses me off.

So I found this top thingy in one of my many wardrobes the other night and tried it on this morning and was very happy with it- love the neckline and the longer length and the babydoll/empire line style. Its from crossroads about 2 years ago and is actually a dress- a very short one lol. Very happy I found it. I LOVE rediscovering stuff!!

2 comments:

cheeky rose said...

I love finding things in my wardrode, not that it always fit.

You look great, and this dress/top can and I am sure will be very versatile, ENJOY

Danielle said...

Thanks heaps!