Sunday, February 14, 2010

lady in red

Red singlet tunic/dress- beme, rockmans
black cardi- target
black leggings- kmart
sandals- kmart



I am officially 26 weeks and 1 day.. (13 weeks and 6 days to go!!) and i usually don't do my question thang until later on in the week but mah.





I actually kinda tried this morning. This red/tunic thingy is from rockmans a hundred years ago- cost me $10 at an outlet. I usually shy away from red especially being blonde again as I reckon it makes me look brassy but I am SO over wearing the same shit. Yesterday I went to fountain gate with dad (mum working, geoff not home lol) and bought two pairs of pants from city chic that I could NOT afford. Both called jeggings. One is the true stiff denim type. Skin tight. I think I forgot I was pregnant lol. I hope they fit me for a bit.. I may wear them later + stretch them lol. The other pair ios slightly roomier jeggings.. but they are black pants material.. so I guess they are really treggings even though the tag says jeggings? Confused re my eggings. I hope I get some wear out of them before baby!!






My brain is... a little more alert!!


My body is... Hot, white and large... same as last week. Hot even when its not really hot. Craving winter.


Dressing myself is.. Look, the intent is there. Thats all I will say. I don't have the preggo tummy I am just big all over. Its depressing a bit.


My emotional state is.. Quite OK!


Things I have noticed? My BP being looked after makes me feel much better! My skin and hair looks shit at the moment and makeup looks crap on me.


Current Cravings... Still mcdonalds coke. Still hot cross buns but weaning a little. Still boiled pots lol. Things I hate? EGGS!!!!!!!

No comments: