Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Vested Interest?

white lace baby doll tee- crossroads
leggings- kmart
sandals- kmart
drapey vest- umm.. kmart
ignore the car door framing the pic. Geoff was already in the car waiting for me when I thrust the camera at him LOL


I am kinda cranky at the moment.


There is a spider. On the wall. In the babys room! wtf! The house has been sprayed.. umm it should be dead!! Its a fat black scary one so I have to wait for geoff to get home from work. Wahhh.. I HATE spiders they ruin my day and make me feel gross.





God I did little work today. I actually feel guilty!


Do you like my top? I haven't worn it in like- 10-11 months. Its not a huge top and its kinda shortish but I figured the vest would add length and it is baby doll style so I could stick the bump out lol.





GOD that spider has made me angry. I need to get flyscreens on the windows. Every time I think I am ready for this baby, THIS kinda shit happens GRR

No comments: