Saturday, February 20, 2010

this looked way better IRL

coral short sleeve drapey cardi- cotton on
floral singlet- best and less
jeggins- best and less (lily + lou)
gold flats- rubi

was trying to show the back of the jeggings.. all i am showing is how huge I am and my big baby bump lol
OK so it was a hot morning hence why my pictures look like shit.
this was taken as we were out the door to drop off Geoffs jeans to be shortened, pop into southland to return one of the pairs of "treggings" I bought at citychic last week (MAN i hate that shop) and then to to our 4d Ultrasound to see the baby! Then we went to chadstone and saw Avatar in 3d and have dindins. Great Day!!!!
Bad points of the day? We couldn't get a dvd of baby- he was hiding his face with his hands and feet LOL- she has rebooked us for 4 weeks time. We got some pics though of his cherubic little face! Oh and another bad point- it was HAWT and windy. and I keep losing hair extensions!! I think their shelf life is over. :(
Good points of the day? I returned my treggings. I hate city chic. For the price they charge their clothes should be fantastic. They are not. These pants are soo low cut it was crazy. I loved Avatar. I had a schnitzel for dinner. With chips and gravy, nom nom. We found out baby bob is INDEED a BOY!! YAY!! am REALLLLY HAPPY, serious!! Then I went to target and bought him two blue outfits.
I bought this top I am wearing last night with mum and dad. I also bought the jeggings but sshh lets NOT tell geoff LOL. he thinks (and I concur!) that I have a ridiculous amount of leggings!! I also bought another top.. some maternity pants and top from savers. Mum and dad bought Bob some baby blankets (dad picked a blue one, I guess he knew just like I did hey??) and some knitted cardigans. Thse jeggings I am wearing in these pictures are the best ones I think- they are Lily + Lou from best and less and they aren't skin tight. Plus they have bum pockets.. I like that. So I bought another pair today. YES I KNOW.. I am banned from the shops for a while...


1 comment:

Nefertiti said...

du soleil,moi aussi je veux du soleil !

bonne semaine ;O)