Tuesday, February 2, 2010

birthing shmirthing

black singlet- hand me down from mum
crochet vest- autograph
leggings- kmart
sandals- kmart

So tonight we went to birthing class.
They were bo-o-o-oring. Geoff says they are neccessary but you know what? There is nothing neccessary about sitting in a room doing group activity with a bunch of other pregos, listening to (some) of there stupid questions about do hospitals mix up babies?? wtf?? watching a VHS from 92 of some slapper in the nude giving birth- ew ew EW AND not getting home with dinner till 10pm.
And for this I paid $50. Hmmph.

So.. I was 24 weeks on sunday!!

My brain is... finding it hard to fous
My body is... big and round. My face looks round too. Clothing is difficult and I feel uncomfortable. Esp. in this heat!
Dressing myself is.. hard coz its HOT.
My emotional state is.. still snappy but not emotional.
Things I have noticed? heartburn is kinda gone.. for now. I want to eat 24/7 but find it hard to know what I want ahead of time which makes lunches and dinners hard. I am waddling a bit lol. I have started being swollen.. I think its this hot weather. Roll on autumn! We had the kids last weekend and that was hard. I am tired all the time and also have had some headaches/toothaches.. yuk. Still love being preggers but :-)

No comments: