Sunday, January 31, 2010

a true maternity jegging

black top- autograph
cardi- bub2b kmart (both items worn friday lol)
maternity 3/4 jeggings- savers (label says kmart)
The usual sandals- kmart



I feel extreme dissatasfaction with my nose today- it looks really big!!





my weekend was very hot and draining but I did manage to pop into Savers while Geoff and the girls were getting us chips for lunch and I bought these jeans- they are actual maternity jeggings lol. They pull on, have no fly but they have bum pockets! They have a big old front pouch that feels kinda stiff when I sit down (like all day today lol) but when I stand is fine.. I am guessing its coz all I have worn for the past few months is leggings lol. I also bought another pair of "jeggings" but they are not maternity, just fat wear lol.





These are I guess what I mean by true "jeggings" not the printed of lycra legging bullshit. I still like my new kmart ones but I want more of these style ones. Although, I am not 100% sure on the kicky out leg.. u know how I feel about anything other than a skinny!!!

No comments: