Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Week 23

god.. ok i know i look like shit.
grey jacket- millers (omfg yes) a million years ago
one of my new fave tops- city chic (like- $10, boxing day sales)
faded ug leggings- big w
sandals- kmart
god i need to go to the hairdresser. do i even look almost 6 months preggo? Pfft. Just fat. Where is my cute tum tum??
So I didn't realise that when I posted last week I was 22 weeks not 20. Therefore I am now 23 weeks :-)
The baby moves more each day I reckon. The other say I had this weird pulsation happening internally down below lol.. I think now it is just the baby jumping up and down. Feels funny!
By next weekend I hope to have the baby layby picked up so I can set up the room!! YAY!! VERY excited. Hurry UP next week. This weekend we have the girls and I just want to have a quiet one.. might take them to the beach saturday however and need to do birthday cake as it is Katherine's 8th birthday. I can't beleive she is 8. Farrrk.
Work is OK- a bit busy atm which is cool-ish. lol. So here is this weeks q and a!!

My brain is... unable to switch off but not terribly alert- ya know?


My body is... pissing me off as I look fat and not preggo and all I wanna do is eat. My tummy is bigger and harder but its not a cute package ya know.. but i guess i knew i wouldn't have that. My hair looks like it needs the roots done ASAP lol- next wednesday. My skin looks ok except I keep getting little witchy poo chin hairs lol!!


Dressing myself is.. Getting annoying!! Things I thought would fit don't!! Leggings are my best friends but I want some jeans!! Searched high and low last saturday afternoon for some jeans at fountain gate- pfft, nothing. Thankfully I remembered this lady on ebay who used to make skinny leg/pull on jeans and I contacted her and she is going to make me a pair! YAY! Wish I could sew


My emotional state is.. Not too bad actually! But I am kinda snappy with people lol and get frustrated easily.

Things I have noticed? I still have heartburn but its coz I eat shit. I crave things then forget what I am craving and nothing food wise seems to satisfy. Its like I want something but i don't know what it is!! Work has been more easy going and that makes me happy. I am too tired on the weekend to do stuff lol so I have one hald day-full day of doing things and then sunday I have to rest lol. I feel bad, like I am not seeing much of my friends but I am exhausted by end of the week!! I am not peeing quite so much of a night which is great but turning over in bed is killing me, i feel like a hippo lol. My pelvis cracks when I roll over and I need a maternity pillow severe!! I still love being pregnant but. So there.

No comments: