Thursday, January 28, 2010

I got a card reader- I got a big black shiny card reader

Black leggings + sandals- Kmart
grey and black stripey tee-shirt- Target maternity
Black cardi- Target


Yup. I got me a new card reader so I can still have my husband take the pics but I can now upload them again. Thank GOD! Its not that I look so god damn fabbo that I want to share myself with the world or that I have so much freakin fantastic wardbrobe-ish at the mo.. but I really wanna document my pregnancy. Aww.
So today the work aircon was on so I got a bit done till after lunch then I cruised a bit lol. I am getting on better with the boss which is good, we are pretty casual and jokey with each other at the moment and its woking out ok. Lotsa work dramas going on with people not happy in this department and complaints about someone here.. and I tend to be the ear most people go to! Not sure why! I don't think I am very trustworthy lol!
Mum picked me up at 5pm and we headed to baby bunting to wack $150ish on my layby but they closed at 5pm!! WFT Now I have to pop in saturday while husband and the step kiddies stay in the car, how annoying!! GRR!! I am quite excited but because I am picking the layby up next weekend! So next weekend I will not be leaving the house.. I will be setting up baby bobs room!! YAY! We then went to Spotlight as they obviously beleive in late night trading and I got a body pillow- I think it was time for one.
Then to target where I put $50 on my target baby layby (only $100 to go!) then to Kmart where I picked up a new bronzer.. and a maternity grey drapey cardigan for $19 and omg guess what else? a pair of plus size jeggings lol. They are not toally awesome but they were $19. They are not quite 3/4 and not quite full leg either I think. I did buy them in a biiiiig size so they would be a little longer. They are kinda thin too. Look for $19- they will rock.. but anything over $19, I would have been umming and ahhing. I will let you know how they go.. I am sure I will wear them tomorrow.
Doesn't my tum tum look kinda preggo now in this target maternity top?? hmm??

No comments: