Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Kmart Plus Size Jegging

black drapey tee- autograph (my mum gave it to me :-) )
maternity drapey cardi- bub2b, kmart
plus size jeggings- kmart
sandals- kmart
scarf- big w


Three posts in row? How good am I? (puffed out chest)

So its Friday afternoon, 4:27pm. 33 minutes till hoooome time!!! YAY!!

this is what I am contemplating for the weekend;


  • going to bed early tonight with my new body pillow. me + body pillow= love.

  • getting up tomorrow and going to the shops quickly to have an eyebrow wax. I think i deserve it.

  • then going with geoff and the kiddies to the beach.

  • sunday- sleep in, work on the chest of drawers for the babies room (stripping it so we can repaint it white)

sounds good.. ohh and wating some hot salty chips on the beach!


Today I am wearing the new cardi and leggings I bought last night- want my review of the kmart plus size jeggings? Look they are ok. For $19 they are more than ok. High waist which I love.. nice colour and stitching. Bad things? They are extremely thin and not quite full length but not quite 3/4. I am quite tall though and I usually like the extra long leggings. I was going to buy another pair but i am not going to- I will wait and see who else brings these out in a plus size this winter. I am sure big w will.



Have a great weekend all!

5 comments:

Annie said...

Hi, I'm new to your blog. I also think I am bigger than you(even though I know you are pregnant) and I fit nicely into Target jeggings size 16. They are true jeans, not just lycra made to look like jeans. They have good length too. Anyhoo, just my personal opinion. We're all different right? :D I wish when I was pregnant that they had some of the clothes you are wearing. They look great.I still remember buying indian cotton baby doll type dresses from the local hippy shop because the maternity stuff was shite. Glad it's getting better.
All best
Annie

Danielle said...

Hi Annie.. are the target jeggings lycra or actual denim? Would love to check them out, thanks! I actually thought it would be easier to dress myself pregnant. I wish that the hippie/baby doll stuff from a few years back was in still!
Thanks
Danielle

Sassy Sarah said...

I love jeggings - I think they are the best invention since sliced bread. Sooo comfortable. I found a pair a wear all the time from Yours Clothing, a UK site which shops all over. Very affordable too.

Leslie said...

saw this, I want to try their jeggings now!

PlusClothingExpert said...

Yeah, jeggings are comfortable and fashionable.

plus size clothes