Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Yeah?

Yeah ok i knowwww how long its been. Well aware.
I have so much to do. Like I really want to document my pregnancy but here we are, week bloody 22, over half way thru, no documentation lol.
My camera card ready shit thingy is farked and not reading the card which is pissing me off. Not that I have any photos for you realllly. Just one of me in a yellow gingham inappt short babydoll dress with a bikini under on the way to the beach. Mah. I will start soon. Bought a few little thingies at the Boxing Day Sales so will debut.
So what's been going on?
I'm tired. So tired. This is my new week plan.
monday to friday 6-6:30am. Wake. 8am- start work. 5pm- leave work. 5:30pm start dinner. eat dinner. do dishes. do washing. go on internet. watch tv. bed. Try to be in bed by 10pm ish
Saturday- my day out. Shopping etc. 10pm saturday night. Collapse.
Sunday- cannot leave house as too tired. Sleep really late, do a tiny bit of house cleaning and order in dinner.
work is draining. I don't have enough to do for a 9 hour day but hey- if they're paying. I hope they don't find out but they will when I go on leave and someone takes over and completes my work in 3 hours a day. Serious. ATM I am like- 30 mins of work.. 5 min google... all day long.
I am having such fun planning the baby nursery but can I please have everything for free? I am pretty lucky we have some ivf cashooli left over but I feel like that is now my security blanket and I can't spend it lol. I want to save and use some while on leave and I also want to save up about a grand before I go on leave for "stuff" (emergency hair and clothes stuff) I am planning on working to week 39 actually.. health permitting (all good so far) as my job is shit boring and piss easy. I doubt I will make it, I reckon i will go early but whatever. Better to be at work than bored shitless at home willing this little monster to exit the vjayjay.
So my nursery theme is Malawi. See below.

So far I have the quilted wall pics.
quilt, valance, cot bumper, sheets, pillow, pillowcases, rug (not seen) and lamp. All for under $250 which is pretty snazzy. I am having the mobile delivered tomorrow at work and I am done. I cannot seem to find the laundry hamper anywhere which sucks but i will keep an eye out.


I figured this was a good theme as its safari-ish which suits my house and I love and its unisex.. its kinda boyish but for a baby its ok. Like I'm sure if its a she, she will deal with it. I am pretty sure its a boy however. Why don't you find out you ask? Well we TRIED but the little bugger is floating around on her/his tummy in my tummy so its hard to see. First morphology scan said girl. Second said boy. Well. Hmmph. I guess we wait and see.

So just to record how I feel at 20 weeks...

My brain is... tired and disinterested.
My body is... fat but not huuuge.. yet. My tummy is still squishy but when I oush around and just above and below my belly button i can feel my uturus. Its awesome to feel it.. My hair looks nice and is growing. My skin looks prety good.. shiny but not too oiled up. No pimples atm.
Dressing myself is.. hard only because I am very hot and cold so I have to have layers.
My emotional state is.. hormonal. I balled when I watched australia last night.
Ny sex drive is.. there.. but too tired to act upon.
Things I have noticed?
I have heartburn and it sucks and I hate it, it burns and Mylanta makes me want to spew.
I can smell things. Like the toilet at work. the dishes at work. peoples breath. Cigarette smoke. The bin. Ew ew EWWWW
Bob ( the baby) moves up of a night. so that when I am trying to sleep it feels like I have just eaten a massive meal. Its uncomfortable.
Going to the toilet to pee 3-4 times a night is cruel.
Feeling the baby move (first time, last Monday 11th january) is frigging awesome. Like someone tickling you from the inside.

Really.. I am loving being pregnant. LOVING.

No comments: