Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The quickest post ever

drapey cardi- bub2b, kmart
leopard singlet- kmart
leggings and shoes- far OUT.. kmart.


Hi Hi


Its 10 to 5 so have to be quick as then am leaving work and going to the plaza to buy a dressing gown from target as they are 20% off (for when I have the baby, a bit early but ya know) and do my grocery shopping. Then to have an early night as I have to be at work early because I need to leave early to have my glucose screening done. I am not as scared of that as I should be. There are a few preggos I know who have this and they have eaten really well thru out their preg so maybe I should worry because I haven't eaten terribly well but mah. If I have it, I have it. No point stressing over it now, I just want to know if I have it or not so they can treat it.


I have a photo of this outfit without the drapey cardi as well and it looked like shit. I lvoe this singlet but never by itself. The shape is really bogan mans singlet shape and it makes my arms look huge and like a trucker lol. I seem to really like kmart at the mo lol. Its true- Big W has fallen off as my favourite- their sizes are BULLSHIT and their stock is crap, all over the place and infrequent.


I have felt emotional today. I read an email (a funny jokey inspirational crapola one) about a bear stuck on a bridge and it made me REALLY upset??!! WTF! And I heard a Pink Floyd song before and it nearly made me cry. Hmm.

Well that took 2 minutes! Catch ya later!!

No comments: