Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sweaty Betty

Man.. it is HOT.
Its actually cooler than last summer. But now I understand- being almost 6 and a half months pregnant in summer kinda sucks. Even though I like typing that. hehe. I promise I will fashion post soon but I feel so hot and unglamorous currently :-(


Its almost thursday and I will be 26 weeks on sunday but last sunday i turned 25 weeks. well bob did. In utero speaking anyway...

My brain is... tired. oh soo tired.
My body is... Hot, white and large.
Dressing myself is.. a pain in the arse and I am so not trying. Hense lack of posted pics.
My emotional state is.. Good actually. Not overly teary. I have noticed but, I don't like people talking about pets dying/being mistreated lol. I get a little over emotional re this.
Things I have noticed? my toothache sucks. and most dentists won't touch you at my stage. Blahh. After my High Blood Pressure scare (more below) I have started to realise that I need to relax and go with the flow. I am loving all my baby movement even though it makes me kinda squemish and hate it when he/she doesn't kick.
New Question! Current Cravings... Mcdonalds (or any kinda of) faux coke. Choc hot cross buns in the oven with margarine mmm... boiled potatos.

I am loving being pregnant and perhaps more appreciative of it now? Last week I had SHITFUL tooth/head aches, and decreased baby movement so I called Monash and they said to pop in. So late sunday afternoon Geoff and I popped in and they listened to Bobs heartbeat- located STRAIGHT away and very loud and strong YAY!! Then she said she would do some ops. Including BP. It was high, H.I.G.H. Like 165/100. The highest mine has been recorded is 148/90-something. So they kept me there for a while. Didn't really come down. They tested my urine, no protein so no Pre Eclampsia, thank god. They then gave me some BP meds which lowered my BP right down. Like within 30-60 mins. So that made them happy and they sent me home but I will have to take the meds for the rest of the pregnancy. I knew I would end up with high BP but it was still scary. My mumma had it with me and one of my sister had it. The other had gestational diabetes which I probably have as well lol. Before they sent me home the doctor examined my baby bump and she said the baby feels fine- the correct size and everything meaning the high BP hasn't done any damage- YAY go BOB!! I went back to Monash yesterday for some more BP monitoring and OMG, it was 124/70-something. AWESOME!!

2 comments:

kiwaczek2 said...

oh my. reading all this makes me wanna have babies even less. this means none and never;)

Danielle said...

ohh noo its fun really lol!!
I love being pregnant lol