Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hullo Savers!

blue long top/short dress- savers (brand says forever love)
leggings and sandals and cardi- kmart

far out, i look like a barrel

Monday night was the savers 50% off sale. And I try to not have high expectations because by the time i get there about 6pmish all the good shit is generally gone.

On my list was anything empire line ish (check) a blazer (uncheck) and a drawstring handbag (uncheck) 1/3 ain't bad I guess. I also got some more maternity jeans- am not sold on these yet, may resell on ebay- a red maternity long sleeve tee- not bad- and some goodies for the kids- tee-shirts and such.

Tomorrow I am back at Monash with the midwives and I am scared. I am so scared of delivering early. I am just not ready and i just want him inside me for a bit longer. He has been kicking up a storm past few days which is awesome! I have been feeling better which is good but high BP doesn't hugely effect how u feel? After having shitful gums and teeth they now seem ok (knock on wood) and my headaches have stopped too- thanks glasses, new contacts and massage on saturday.



so u like me in my glasses? not 100% but I think they kinda work better with the blonde hair than the black


Say hello to Bellatrix, our kitty poo. On our bed ALL weekend captured with her tongue between her teeth all dumb like. Ha.




No comments: