Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Day My Tummy Grew

floral paisley baby doll top- rosanna
beige singlet under- savers
denim leggings- lily + lou, best and less
sandals- target
cropped hoody- city chic


As I was typing the title in.. the day my tummy grew, it autopopulated with the day I spewed LOL- I remember that.

OK so yesterday I wore the black tunic thiny I bought from Target Chadstone last week. Mmm not a fan. It looks too big. I think it will be better like at 38 weeks pregnancy lol. Otherwise- I will seel it on ebay. I have been selling so much stuff lately!!! Great for clearing out things and making some extra moola!! So anyway last night was the final birthclass good. LOL. BUT she bathed a newborn. Holy shit. I know I say this a lot haha, but I think it JUST hit me that I am going to have a BABY!! LOL a cute little teeny cute baby!! He was soo cute in the bath. I almost cried. How un me!!!

Last night I swear I thought I was in labour. I woke up about 4am with lower back ache and period style cramps. I still have a back ache but also last night i felt movement in the side of my tummy not down the bottom so maybe he is now sideways and not breach? Maybe??!

Anyway, I love what I am wearing today. I reckon it looks MINT lol.. My tummy grew as the day wore on and is now really rounded, which added fuel to my comment above. hey see my doggie in the window? LOL

No comments: