Wednesday, March 3, 2010

the good doctor, the new top and the lack of aircon

black empire line lace sleeve tee (its new!)- best and less
denim leggings- lily and lou, best and less
silver flats- target

Good day!

Well I was nervous as, as I was waiting for the midwife appt. When I finally was called.. like 45 mins later.. I was pleased to find a nice female doctor and that my BP was FINE, there was NO protein in my pee pee, my babys heartbeat was nice and strong and he felt fine in my tum tum. YAY!! Thank you thank you thank you.

In other news.. i really like my new foundation. Revlon colourstay. I haven't had this one for ages.


My brain is... baby brained. Severe. I have the attention span of a gnat.
My body is... Fat and happy. :-)
Dressing myself is.. Getting better.
My emotional state is.. Quite lovey. Getting so excited to meet my little man xxx
Things I have noticed? My hair is getting a little better as is my skin, thank god. I can occasionally feel baby kicking when I put my hand on my lower tum.. he is still breech. He is quite active! Sometimes I feel like I am going to get a foot in the vjayjay, lol. I have the heaviest feelings in my tummy at the moment.. its funny!
Current Cravings... macas coke. BAD! Hot cross buns again. Mocha ones. LOL

2 comments:

Michelle said...

There is nothing in the world more refreshing than a Macca's coke (with ice!) Plus it was my way when I was pregnant to get the baby bouncing!

Danielle said...

oh yes it does hey?? lol. I had one tonight, so naughty LOL