Friday, March 12, 2010

the day i went to city chic

black drapey cardi- kmart
blush blouse- kmart
jeggings- best and less
silver cut out flats- target
sunglasses- rubi
bag- big w

Bit of a boring fashion post but in my defense it was 8am and i was off to the hospy for some blood test baby related bullshit. I now look like a junkie.

thats my husbands shadow. HI!!

So.. then after the stinking hospy i went to city chic as I was kinda excited by their web site yesterday with the news that they now had a blog and some new clothes. The chick "doing" the blog is Hayley Hughes. I have never realllly followed her blog but I have checked it out a few times. I think what city chic really need is better quality and lower prices. I barely buy anything from there anymore.. I have a love hate relationship with them. I want so badly to love them but they let me down. Constantly.

I love this dress but its like $129 and I betcha the quality will not be fantastic. I didn't see it instore today. The leggings are awesome but in the blog it says MODELS OWN but Hayley talks about them like CC will bring them in? Confused? Anyone??


I saw these leggings, rang the store and had a pair held. When I got there I saw a sparkly pair (OMFG) and took those and these into the change room. The sparkly ones rocked. Not toooo thin (like my fucking acid wash leggings that my finger nailes RIPPED thru) and a great comfy fit- let's not forget that I am 30 weeks pregnant (tomorrow) (and yes, not city chic fault lol but all the same, I need comfort) The painty ones were stiff, not as stretchy and felt cheap cheap CHEAP. I do NOT recommend these and they make anyone over a size 20's legs look MASSIVE
I will show u the sparkly leggings later xx

No comments: