Monday, March 22, 2010

Stripey Lady

cardi- target
leggings- big w
oversize (pfft) tank- kmart

OK so I am doing two ootd's here coz I am lazy. L.A.Z.Y.
The one above is what I wore sunday. Sunday was a lovely day. I woke, pottered, tidied, geoff slept in. I made breakfast cleaned, watched TV. I then decided we should go to Gloria Jean so I dressed rather casual in this striped stretch singlet, old leggings and cardi contraption. This top really showed off my preggy goodness. I bought this tank ages ago, its from the "normal" section at Kmart, size 16. Its umm meant to be oversized LOL. Its quite tight on me lol but I figured it would be ok being prego and all. 31 weeks!! I also donned my glasses for a day of contact free luxury.

black 3/4 sleeve blousey top- thrifted savers (LOVE this!!)
Leggings with zippers up back of ankles- big w
striped cardi- best and less
sandals- kmart

This is mondays outfit. bought this cardi friday night from best and less. I saw it about 2 weeks ago and ummed and ahhed and finally bought it. I mean, it was only $26. I really like it but I kinda wish it was long sleeved. It was kinda coolish/cold today! YAY! Not that that will last- the week gets warmer from tomorrow leading up to 29 i beleive by friday.
I just made my husband a devils food cake for his birthday tomorrow. We may eat it for breakfast lol. Tomorrow night we are seeing bob on his 4d scan again and then I will take my husband to a late romantic birthday dinner at KFC lol.

No comments: