Saturday, March 20, 2010

third times a charm


tie dye maxi- big w
cardi- kmart
havs- city beach
This is out backyard, It is still as gross and jungle-y as the front but i thought this bush thing looked like a nice backdrop lol

Another day, another maxi.
I was off to get a pedicure today and it included a "mud mask to the knee" so I figured a maxi would be appt. And it was warm. It was nice warm but. And now that the sun has gone down its nice, still warm but not hot. I am liking it like this.

I woke this morning at about 9am and had a berocca and a croissant for breakfast while watching foxtel. Mmm. I then cleaned up the house a little.. nesty old me.
I spent lots of money this afternoon but not a lot really on me lol. I finally bought a baby bag so I am happy about that! I bought my secret baby shower pressie for the IVF forum too.. a little late I think LOL.
My pedicure was great and well needed. I then went and bought some cocoa butter and am going to moisterise my feet daily. If I can reach them, if not, then Geoff can lol.
We had pizza for dinner and now I am just resting. I am really liking my hair at the moment, the colour and tone Kelly got this time are PERFECT. Unfortunately I don't think its the colour that made it I think with my hormones at the moment its- mah, let's see!
Ohh.. I have had no more Braxton Hicks, if thats what they were. That was SHIT yesterday afternoon. It felt like gall bladder pain all over again and it travelled from up gallbladder area to the side to the bottom to the other side to the galley again! But that made no sense to me and when I told Geoff that it was odd that my gallbladder area hurt (I no longer actually have a gall bladder lol) he said, derr... your uturus is up there now hence why the pain is there too... and then I thought Hmm.. true, makes sense. And when I used to have gall bladder pain it was because my gallbladder was contracting and what is a BH? a contraction! So I am guessing what I was feeling was a contraction! LOL. It sucked!! It made it hard to talk, breathless etc. It's going to be so much worse in the end hahaha.
So, something new I have found out? YES even though i do not have diabetes and LOVE chocolate I HAVE to slow down lol because I demolished a BLOCK of cadbury mint last night and I had the WORST heartburn I thought I was DYING... YUCK!! There is a lesson here kids...




No comments: