Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St Paddys Day!

silver flats- target
black textured 3/4 leggings- thrifted, savers
dress dress- dream diva
new hair..!!


See, I am wearing my green dress for the day!!





Ohh pfft who am I kidding? I could care less about St Patricks Day LOL.. just wanted to wear coolosh 3/4 leggings and a coolish dress.





I was sick yesterday- this is how my morning went.


Various times during the night- Wake up. Uncomfortable. Burp. It takes like rotten eggs EWW. Think, great, those burps mean I am going to vomit later. Eww.


6:45am ish- wake up. Sluggish. Feel spewy. Shower. Don't wash hair. Get out. Sit down and try to drink berocca. Cannot drink it.


7:30am- wake geoff. get dressed. Feel revolting, Hop back into bed. Cry. Cry that I want my mummy. Cry. Bitch about the fact that I have no sick leave. Think long and hard about going to work.. I feel like shit and mum and dad can't pick me up if too sick to be at work.


7:50am- call in sick.


8am onwards- try to vomit. eat. vomit. drink. vomit. etc. All day.





So.. had the clinic appointment today.


Was for 9:45am.


At 11:15am someone saw us- farrkk I was shitty. Seems they couldn't find my gestational diabetes results. Soo.. saw the same doc as last time, the good one YAY and this is what went down..



  • I do not.. i repeat DO NOT have gestational diabetes. Holy crap. bring. it. on.

  • My BP was fine

  • No protein in my wee wee

  • My fundus (fungus? LOL) measure 31 cm.. on track EXACTLY.

  • My babys heartbeat is fine- perfect.


aww. YAY!!! back to being happy preggers LOL.

No comments: