Monday, January 31, 2011

a steamy affair

i made this chicken and avacado pasta for dinner tonight Itwas awesome. Unfortunately I only have one pic of mine and its the empy saucepan LOL




Today was meant to be high 30's but it wasn't really and I was disapointed. I love high 30's. Where is my freaking summer god dammit. Nah it was pretty steamy which sucks, I wanted sunny.. I wore this old maxi that I had to gather material at the back and tie in a band (noice) as it is too big but all my maxis are now too big and its annoying! In theory, I love a maxi but IRL I don't so much. This one I love, its a great length and I like how my shoulders look but soo many maxis look terrible I reckon..
anyway ignore my shiny face and messy hair, this was taken after I got home from a touch of grocery shoppingwith Billy + Mumma.

maxi- big w
top of the pepsi max bottle LOL just noticed that










2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yum, sounds delicious!

Wow can really see your weight loss!! You look fantastic and your new hair is great.

Work it sista!

Michelle

Anonymous said...

You look superhot in your Bikini top & thongs babe, love to come round and give you hours and hours of oral pleasure until you cum real hard.. Big girls Rock!!
Melbournian Man.