Tuesday, January 11, 2011

BBQ



So we finally have the roof of our pergola done and although its not a terribly pretty outside look yet.. we decided to have a BBQ last saturday night. Just me, Geoff, Billy, katherine and Bec. Itwas nice.
I am all shiny and hot and tired but I am wearing the one item I bought from the pissy city chic boxing day sale- the dress that has a denim skirted bottom and a floral top. I bought a small which is a teeny bit snug, medium would have been better, but the small was the only one left and at $40, I wasn't putting it back on the rack!
Now that I have the dress home however I don't love love it.. I like it. I like my $20 Glassons size 16 dress a hell of a lot better. I am not sure what I don't 100% love about it.. the cut isn't fantastic.. skirt should be more a-line I think. Anyway, its not like I buy a lot from City Shit :)

No comments: