Saturday, January 22, 2011

Crash and Burn

Tank- target
Shorts- savers
thongs- Ozmosis

My GAWD I was so super tired today.. I meant to get all this stuff done and I didn't even do any basic housecleaning. I suck as a wife! LOL. Hoping I will get my usual second wind later on tonight.
So this afternoon we took Billy to my brothers to say HEY and return his trailer. I wanted to go for coffee afterwards but twas too late by then.

these shorts I am wearing are awesome. They get kinda eaten up by my fatty inner thighs a bit LOL but they are super comfy and only cost $4.



Savage garden song no. 2. Crash and Burn from their Superstars and Cannonballs tour.. I think it was 2000? or 99? Anyhoo.. great song. love the signing he does at the end.

Let me be the one you call
When you jump I'll break your fall
Lift you up and fly away with you into the night
if you need to fall apart
I can mend a broken heart
if you need to crash then crash and burn you're not alone


No comments: