Saturday, January 22, 2011

Out of the comfort zone

Today was a nice sunny day. Not as warm and sunny as I like, but I'll take it lol. My maternity leave is almost over! Can you beleive it! I am looking forward to going back to work though.. sad I know.

Geoff Billy and I went out for coffee and to do some boring shopping today. Then we came home and Geoff made me his awesome lemon pepper chicken and rice for dinner. Mmm...

I hate how I look in this pic. The one below is so much better.
Vest- jayjays.. so in love with this vest
Dress- Glassons
Flats- Rubi Shoes

COMPLETELY out of my comfort zone.. in a bikini top!
Bikini- Target
Skirt- Best and Less

I have the most aussie bogan backyard don't I? LOL. I am pretty OK with wearing anything. I have great confidence and if I truly dont think I can pull something off then I won't wear it. I live in my bikini tops around the house in summer and wish I could wear one to the beach but I won't because I know I wouldn't feel comfortable. But that doesn't mean I can't flash my fat gut to the cyber world hey? This took a bit of GUTS lol.. but I am glad I posted it!

In other news.. I have heard rumours of a savage garden reunion for a concert in brissie for the floods?? I love love love SG and have not listened to any of their stuff for ages so I have decided to spend the next few posts sharing some of my faves.. this one, I Don't Know You Anymore was very poignent for me when I was 18 and just returned to melbourne. I left Melbourne a girl and I returned a woman I guess and so much had changed in those two years, people I knew and where close to, myself; I had changed. melbourne had changed. I used to listen to this song over and over again. it is beautiful and was so relevant to me at the time. Hope you enjoy xx





No comments: