Thursday, January 13, 2011

Finally, an OOTD

dress worn as top- ally fashions
shorts- millers
sandals- target


Oh Hi there. Yeah its been a while since I actually posted a prop outfit of the day. I guess its cause I am lazily enjoying the last few weeks of maternity leave and the weather is soo steamy that I cannot be bothered! See the clothes on the rack next to me? Its been raining so much here in melbourne that I have to dry clothes under my pergola lol. Its been pretty bad in queensland at the moment, awful flooding, people losing their homes, their loved ones, their lives. Its extremely devastating.

This top is from Ally fashion or something? I bought it inSurfers when we were on holidays and its actually a dress, a size medium standard sizes soo about a 12? lol. These shorts are new.. I know I am meant to be on a ban, I suck. They are from Millers soo embarrassing lol but I like the faded denim and bagginess to the leg. I wore this outfit to have a drive and quickly pop into the shops with mum. I ended up laybying a black and white heart print 50's style dress from Crossroads... omg its stunning. I can't find the pic on their website but ohh my. I will pick it up soon, only laybyed it cause I left my purse at home derr! Probably not a bad thing though!
xxx

No comments: