Monday, January 17, 2011

Award!!!

Thanks to Nicoles World for giving me this award. I have NEVER had an award before!!! YAY ME!!!

The 3 simple rules of the tag are:


Thank and link back to the person that gave you this award

Answer the 10 survey questions (as per below)

Pass this award on to other bloggers you like and notify them by leaving them a comment

The 10 Survey Questions......

1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing this? If you aren't anonymous, do you wish you started out anonymously, so that you could be anonymous now?

I am Fats in Fatty because a million years ago.. well like 10.. a boyfriend said he liked me fat because "Fats in!" And I said..or my friend at the time i am not sure.. "Fats in fatty" and it stuck. I don't link my blog on facebook and vice versa.. I am not that out and proud but I am Danielle and here are my pics and if you know me, well done lol. I wish I was out and proud more but I am too shy to facebook my blog.
2. Describe an incident that shows your inner stubborn side.

I am not really stubborn. I just throw tantys a lot and I guess thats from being stubborn?
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?

well that depends, we have a love hate relationship. Actually more an abusive relationship lol. Sometimes I love myself and I think I look awesome. Fat and getting old, but awesome. Then sometimes I can only see the wobly turkey neck and small boobs and fatness and it annoys me but those moments are brief. I think I look great and I hope other people do too because I actually do care what others think of me although I kinda wish I didn't.

4. What is your favourite summer cold drink?

malibu and coke. tastes like summer.
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
internet, mani's, pedi's, treadmill, fake tan, blog, read.
6. Is there something that you still want to accomplish in your life?
to be slim enough to feel comfortable to do a lot of things- like go to a carnival and not be scared I will break the rides lol. And to just been successful I guess.

7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the shy person, or always ditching
Shy one, then the class fat clown lol.

8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what would you see?
when geoff and I told each other we loved each other for the first time. And when the pain eased up and my son was born LOL.
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog, or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people and events?
I am quite happy to crap on about myself.

10. If you had the choice to sit down and read a book or talk on the phone, which would you choose and why?
Book. I hate talking on the phone.


I pass this award onto anyone who wants it.. sorry I know its a cop out LOL but I am not really blog friends with a lot of peeps??!! LOL


No comments: